Monday, May 25, 2009

Finished Painting 3 Sides....




Butter Yellow. This weekend I painted the north side, south side, and front. It started raining, so back side is still unpainted, but as soon as we get a free moment we will be painting it as well. The chickens seem to be loving the coop. I love the way it is turning out.

We were able to go to the Farmer's Market here in town and show a few of our birds with other members of the poultry club on Saturday. It was so much fun. Both of the older girls took a bird, the girls were enjoying showing their hard work, and the birds were well behaved. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. oh! are you sure its for the chickens??? it looks so adorable!! i would want to covet it for myself!! to sew in the outdoors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe...yep it is for the birdies...turned out exactly as cute as we wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's absolutely gorgeous. I love it. What a great job. I love the front porch.

    ReplyDelete